[Digihubsadmin] next dpla meeting - 1/22?

Frazer, Meghan mfrazer at ohiolink.edu
Fri Dec 19 10:28:38 EST 2014

Hi all,

My action item from yesterday’s meeting is to schedule our next meeting, where we’re hoping to make progress on a planning grant.

Since OhioDIG will be meeting on 1/22 at the State Library, we thought after that meeting might be a good time for everyone.

Say, 1/22 at 2pm-4pm at the State Library?  There will be call-in options.  If that doesn’t work for you, let me know – if there are too many who can’t attend, we’ll go to a Doodle poll.

Thanks,
Meghan

Meghan Frazer
Manager, Member and User Services