[Digihubsadmin] next dpla meeting - 1/22?

Angela Oneal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Fri Dec 19 15:11:33 EST 2014

For those of you joining the re-cap call today, here is the call-in information:

DPLA

Friday, December 19, 2014

3:15 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 45 min

Join WebEx meeting<https://oh-tech.webex.com/oh-tech/j.php?MTID=m5ef81a6610c0e6cf53e817c6ede2819d>

Meeting number:

642 181 281

Meeting password:

dplaohio

Join by phone

1-855-244-8681 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 642 181 281

Global call-in numbers<https://oh-tech.webex.com/oh-tech/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=315514727&tollFree=1>  |  Toll-free calling restrictions<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>