[Digihubsadmin] Fwd: Request for conference call

Joyce M. Dodrill joyce.dodrill at cpl.org
Thu May 22 08:35:45 EDT 2014

I will not be able to participate in a call on Friday as I will be out of town. I don't think it is critical that I be on the call, so if Friday works best for you all, please go ahead. Chatham can let me know the outcome.

Joyce M. Dodrill
Chief Legal Officer
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
216-623-2808
joyce.dodrill at cpl.org

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, and/or you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, forwarding, distribution, or other dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.