[Digihubsadmin] FW: OHRAB Archives Achievement Award

Klettlinger, Katy kklettlinger at library.ohio.gov
Tue Oct 14 08:39:33 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

The OHRAB Achievement Award was announced and the application deadline is this Friday.  The award "recognizes significant accomplishments in preserving and improving access to historical records in any format by an Ohio archival institution."  More information about the award can be found at: http://www.ohrab.org/awards/achievement-awards/.

I think that the digihubs project would be a great applicant for this.  I think enough has been accomplished so far to qualify. From my experience, the award is a great marketing tool and aides management in supporting future efforts related to the project.

The application requires a narrative of no more than two pages.  If someone in the group would like to compile the narrative that would be ideal.  If not, I can draw something up for the group to review.  Since SLO is the main funding agent, it would be best for the award to come from the hubs.

Is this something the group would like to pursue?

~Katy

P.S. Great presentation at OLC last week!

Katy Klettlinger
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-995-0033
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov

Share Your Story by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.