[Digihubsadmin] Ready for our next meeting/conference call?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Sep 5 10:25:12 EDT 2014

I've set up a Doodle:
  http://doodle.com/xr2u867skzb2au6u

...to see if we can find a time next week for a conference call, rather than a Toledo visit, to discuss the stuff mentioned in the thread below, etc.

Please forward the Doodle link to anyone else whom you think should be on the call but is not in the digihubsadmin list (see oldest message copied below for a list).

As for the Hubs and Spokes presenters, I think I'll just start an email thread with just those folks to work out those details.

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org