[Digihubsadmin] Office 365?

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Sep 15 10:19:02 EDT 2014

Good call on Friday, thanks!

I'm looking into document collaboration/sharing software, and Karl is installing one open-source program (http://www.letodms.com/module.php?modname=content&cid=3now) that looks pretty good, so we can test it in-house.

But if a bunch of people are already using and familiar with Office 365, that might be a good option, too. I'd say it's a step up from Google Drive. $60/user/year, and we'd probably only need it for a year, so I can swing that.

Anybody want to cast a vote for Office 365? or against?

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org