[Digihubsadmin] Digital Hubs SOA Poster session

Angela Oneal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Mon Jan 26 10:40:05 EST 2015

Janet asked if we would submit a poster session for SOA. They are light on proposals this year and it would be a good way to get the word out about the Digital Hubs project. I can take the lead on this if everyone else is OK with it. Thoughts?

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Genealogy, History & Travel
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office │ 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>

Browse CML's Digital Downloads<http://clc.lib.overdrive.com/294A99A9-29BE-4E9A-A244-0F1CE352B6A5/10/50/en/Default.htm?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ebooks> page to check out free eBooks!