[Digihubsadmin] Fwd: DPLA in Ohio planning update

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Mar 4 08:40:09 EST 2015

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Angela Oneal" <aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>
To: "Stephen Hedges" <hedgesst at oplin.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 8:36:47 AM
Subject: RE: DPLA in Ohio planning update

Paula,
Letters were mentioned at the end of the last meeting, but I think your team was off the phone by then. I don't think it is critical to get a letter from every institution that is participating in planning but it would be nice. I will check with Missy on that. I am also working on a draft letter that people can use as a template and will get it out to everyone today.

Angela