[Digihubsadmin] FW: SOA Poster - Digital Hubs

Lodge, Missy MLODGE at library.ohio.gov
Wed Mar 4 08:49:12 EST 2015

I know I won't be at SOA this year.  I did a poster session last year for Connecting to Collections and they had the posters in a smallish area.  My thought is that too many people would overwhelm both the poster and the area.

Missy Lodge
Associate State Librarian for Library Development
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6914
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov

Share Your Story by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.