[DPLAgroup] Call for working group volunteers - draft

Jillian Carney jcarney at ohiohistory.org
Mon Aug 3 15:10:40 EDT 2015

Hello!

Per our discussion at the July meeting, the Advocacy team has been working on the call for working group volunteers.   A draft of this document is attached. Please review and provide feedback by COB tomorrow, Tuesday, August 4th.  We are anticipating that we will be distributing the call to listservs on Wednesday, August 5th.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jillian and Shannon