[Dplagroup] DPLA Ohio meeting notes 1/27

Delaney, Meg Meg.Delaney at TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG
Tue Jan 27 22:45:48 EST 2015

Angela,
Thanks so much for sharing today's notes.
Our new Deputy Director begins 2/16. My sense is that he has some experience/expertise with DPLA from his previous position in New York.
I'm saving these messages/notes and will introduce him to the group later in February.
Meg.

Meg Delaney
Main Library Manager
Toledo-Lucas County Public Library