[DPLAgroup] Yesterdays slides

Stephen Hedges stephen at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Jul 23 08:54:37 EDT 2015

Thanks, everyone, for a very good meeting yesterday.

I spoke briefly with Liz and Tom afterwards and we decided that, rather than posting their presentation slides on the (public) dplaohio.org website, they will just post them to this listserv.

Quick reminder, to post anything to this list, just send an email to dplagroup at lists.oplin.org. There are 23 people on the listserv -- the steering committee, Liz and Tom, and a few interested staff people from OhioLINK, the State Library, and the Digitization Hubs.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
Ohio Public Library Information Network