[Dplagroup] DPLA Steering Committee Kick-off meeting

Angela Oneal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Thu May 21 12:02:27 EDT 2015

All,
Now that the grant has been approved, we need to set a date for a kick-off meeting. This will be a full-day meeting, running from 10 am to 4 pm (lunch will be provided). Please take a minute to register your availability here:  http://doodle.com/2bsvcnf3zzbeeape

I suggested July 6th with the idea that we will all be heading to Cincinnati for the OhioDIG meeting on the 7th. It may make it easier for some folks to stop in Columbus on the way down to Cinci (although I understand that it may be more complicated as well). I also added a few possible dates later in July in case we need them.

Thanks!

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Local History & Genealogy
4371 E. Broad St. │ Columbus, OH 43213

614.849.1243 office │ 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>

Be a Hero. Read. Summer Reading Club<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/summerreadingclub?utm_source=email&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=summerreadingclub> - May 30 through Aug. 1