[NORWELD-News] CommunityREAD Author Event

Melody Flick mflick at FindlayLibrary.org
Mon Mar 1 13:46:04 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

March is CommunityREAD month for the Findlay-Hancock County Public Library, which means that we have a virtual event with author Lisa Wingate scheduled for Thursday, March 25 at 7pm. This event is open to the public - we just ask that attendees register to receive a Zoom link here https://findlaylibrary.org/commrd (this link also offers more information about CommunityREAD and the titles by Ms. Wingate that we will be discussing).

If you could also please share the attached poster with your patrons, we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Melody Flick
Adult Services Librarian
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, OH 45840
419.422.0576
www.findlaylibrary.org<http://www.findlaylibrary.org>
mflick at findlaylibrary.org<mailto:mflick at findlaylibrary.org>

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.