[NORWELD-YS] Children's Librarian Opening

Michael Limer michael at guernseycountylibrary.org
Wed Aug 18 12:22:06 EDT 2021

Apologies for cross-posting....

Hey there! Hope this message finds you well.

Anyway, the Guernsey County Public Library is looking for candidates to become our new Children's Librarian. The basic ad can be found below and the job description is attached.

Like a lot of libraries, we are still trying to get a grip on how best to serve our community in these curious and odd times. There are certainly challenges in Guernsey County, but I also believe there are some great opportunities to do some really cool and impactful things for and with the kids in our community. If that sounds intriguing, but you have some questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly for more information. This is an important hire for us and we want to do everything we can to find the right person.

The
Guernsey County District Public Library is seeking candidates for the position
of Children’s Librarian. The ideal candidate will be someone with a contagious
passion for service to the community’s children.  There will be opportunities to reexamine
traditional library offerings as well as to initiate new methods to most
effectively meet the current needs of our users.  The salary range is $35-50,000, depending on
qualifications. Position comes with standard benefits including individual
health insurance. Please visit https://tinyurl.com/7k5k3z3k for a full job description. Those applying or with questions can contact mailto:apply at gcdpl.org.

Regards,

Michael Limer