[NORWELD-YS] Sue Nespeca

Laurel Rakas rakaslaurel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:30:24 EDT 2022

I hope it's alright to post this here. I know that many of us consider Sue
to be a dear friend.

Sue's niece posted this on her Facebook page this morning:

My aunt (Sue McLeaf Nespeca)  is asking for prayers [image: 🙏]:

Late Sunday night, she received a phone call saying her home was on fire.
Due to extensive smoke and water damage, she will not be able to return for
quite some time. Not even sure if she can salvage anything inside to use at
this time. Also, one of her babies [image: 🐈] perished due to the fire [image:
🥺].
At this time she is doing what she can while being limited on resources
(clothing, food, toiletries, etc) [image: 🙏][image: 🙏]

Her Community theater friends have offered these resources:
Venmo - @Mathew-Barninger
PayPal - matjonbn at gmail.com

I have her address if you'd like to send something...like a gift card
through the mail. She will be going to her house to pick up mail. You may
contact me and I will share her address with you.
rakaslaurel at gmail.com

Thank you!   Laurel