[SOA] Membership Renewals & Online Member Survey

Jane S Wildermuth jane.wildermuth@wright.edu
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:53:08 -0400

<BODY>Your Society of Ohio Archivists Membership Renewal Notice should be hitting your mailbox soon (I received mine today). I wanted to thank you in advance for your continued support of SOA. You will learn from the membership notice that SOA Council is conducting a membership survey to see how we can better serve Ohio's archival community. Please visit <A href="http://www.ohioarchivists.org/soa_survey.html">http://www.ohioarchivists.org/soa_survey.html</A> and fill out the survey today. The deadline for survey submissions is October 14, 2005. <BR><BR>Sincerely, <BR><BR>Jane S. Wildermuth <BR>SOA, President</BODY>