[SOA] Picturing What Matters: Share YOUR Photo

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Mon Sep 11 18:36:02 EDT 2006

Ohio Historical Society Invites You To Be Part of the Exhibition
As part of the exhibition Picturing What Matters: An Offering of Photographs from the George Eastman House Collection, the Ohio Historical Society invites you to upload a photograph that illustrates what truly matters to you. Share a personal photo -- old or new -- that represents your values, memories, hopes or dreams. To upload your photos, go to www.picturingwhatmatters.org <http://www.picturingwhatmatters.org/>  and click on "Participate" and "Upload Photograph."

As you browse the collection, reflect on the role photography plays in capturing and defining our stories and values. What do these photographs tell you about Ohio and Ohioans? Picturing What Matters runs from September 9, 2006 to January 28, 2007. Visit the OHS web site at www.ohiohistory.org <http://www.ohiohistory.org/>  for more information on the exhibit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Angela O'Neal
Digital Projects Manager
Ohio Historical Society
1982 Velma Ave.
Columbus, OH 43211
(614) 297-2576

Ohio Historical Society "Connect with the past, create a better future"

View our collections online:
African American Experience in Ohio (dbs.ohiohistory.org/africanam/)
Ohio Memory (www.ohiomemory.org)
Ohio Pix (www.ohiohistory.org/ohiopix)
Historical Markers (www.remarkableohio.org <http://www.remarkableohio.org/> )
War Gardens in Ohio (www.ohiohistory.org/garden)