[SOA] MAC/SOA Conference: Last Day for Advance Registration

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Thu Apr 5 12:00:50 EDT 2007

SOA Members,

Just a reminder that advance registration for the spring conference ends
today. Registrations need to be postmarked by April 5 (today) for the
reduced rate. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to attend a
first-rate conference here in Ohio!

Enjoy our early bird specials and take advantage of the following
discounts for the joint MAC and SOA annual meeting in Columbus, Ohio
from May 3-5, 2007!!

Conference Early-Bird Rate (expires April 5)

Our special early-bird specials are ending on April 5. Send in your
registration with payment promptly to take full advantage of our lowest
rates!!
* Advance registration for MAC and SOA members (postmarked by April 5) -
$60
* Advance registration for nonmembers (postmarked by April 5) - $70
* Advance registration for students (postmarked by April 5) - $45

Hotel (rate expires April 9)

The conference's host hotel is the Columbus: A Renaissance Hotel.
Located in a prime and convenient location in downtown Columbus, this
newly renovated 21-story hotel's amenities include free wireless in the
hotel's public areas (high-speed available in room for a fee), room
refrigerators, laptop-sized room safes, and a brand-new restaurant
specializing in natural, organic, and local American cuisine. Single,
double, triple, or quad rooms are quite a bargain at $129 a night. Book
soon as our block of discounted rooms is only good through April 9! Call
1-800-hotels-1 for reservations and be sure to mention you are with the
Midwest Archives Conference.

Visit our conference website at:
http://www.midwestarchives.org/2007Spring/ for a full program and
registration details!

Angela O'Neal
Digital Projects Manager
Ohio Historical Society
(614) 297-2576

View our collections online:
http://www.ohiohistory.org/resource/archlib/
<http://www.ohiohistory.org/resource/archlib/>

Join us as we celebrate athletic accomplishments and amazing events in
the featured exhibit, Sports: Breaking Records, Breaking Barriers,
developed by the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History,
Behring Center, and the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition
Service (SITES), at the Ohio Historical Center, Feb. 8, 2007 thru April
22, 2007. Audi is the exclusive national sponsor of the exhibition.
Visit www.ohiohistory.org
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\aoneal\Application%20Data\Microso
ft\Signatures\www.ohiohistory.org>  for details.

Are you a member? Membership is more valuable than ever, with four
featured exhibits scheduled during the next 12 months! Learn more today
at www.ohiohistory.org/about/mem.html
<http://www.ohiohistory.org/about/mem.html> .