[SOA] SOA web site

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Tue Feb 12 15:44:39 EST 2008

We are continuing to experience technical difficulties that are causing
the redirect problem. The domain has not lapsed, it is just a problem
with redirecting the site from the old Ohio Junction. We are currently
moving various web pages to different servers and hope to resolve the
issue soon.

Angela O'Neal
Digital Projects Manager
Ohio Historical Society