[SOA] Annual Meeting Agenda Items

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Mon May 11 20:24:36 EDT 2009

Dear SOA Members,
Attached are two documents for the upcoming business meeting at the spring conference:

1) Slate of Candidates. We have a strong slate of candidates this year. Good luck to all!

2) Proposed Amendment to the By-Laws regarding motions at the meeting. The proposed addition is highlighted under Officers and Government, item 10.

In addition, we will have the usual Council and Committee reports. Other business for the agenda includes updates on History Day, strategic planning, and a proposed administrative partnership with the Ohio Historical Society. A full agenda will be sent to the listserv and available at the Registration Desk beginning May 21st.

Please send any additional business items to me by Monday, May 18th.

Sincerely,
Angela

Angela O'Neal
President, Society of Ohio Archivists