[SOA] Draft agreement with OHS for the Fall SOA business meeting

Cobb,Judith cobbj at oclc.org
Tue Sep 15 10:28:07 EDT 2009

Dear SOA Members,

As you know, our Fall workshop on Volunteer Management will be held at
OCLC, Inc. in Dublin, Ohio on October 2nd.  Online registration and the
agenda will be available very soon -- please watch the SOA listserv for
this information!

During the lunch break for the workshop, we will have a business meeting
for all SOA members to continue the discussion of the proposed agreement
between the Ohio Historical Society and the SOA.  The proposed agreement
has been re-negotiated and changed in scope since the Spring meeting.  A
copy of the draft is attached to this message.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  I hope to see
you at the meeting in a few weeks!

Judy

Judith Cobb
Product Manager