[SOA] Archives Month Poster Themes

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Mon Aug 2 09:55:20 EDT 2010

Lisa,

How about the Civil War as another idea? Next spring is the beginning of
the commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the war, and last year we
did abolition as a lead-in to the commemoration. We could get some good
publicity through the CW150 program (http://www.ohiocivilwar150.org/)
and the multiple commemorative events that will be happening over the
course of the year.

Angela

Angela O'Neal
Director, Information Technology

Ohio Historical Society
(614) 297-2576

www.ohiohistory.org <http://www.ohiohistory.org>

OHIO HISTORICAL SOCIETY   Connect with the past. Create a better future.