[SOA] Poster Theme Results

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Thu Aug 5 13:34:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

The final total in the votes for the Archives/Month poster theme are:

Science:    6
Music:       6
Civil War:   2

Science and music are tied and we got a write in vote for the Civil War
from Angela O'Neal that was seconded.  Let's extend voting through
Saturday, August 7th and see if we can come up with a clear winner.  If
you want to change your vote or have another idea, let me know.

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Wood
Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager
Ohio Historical Society
614-297-2544

                 Ohio Historical Society
Celebrating 125 years of serving Ohioans.