[SOA] SOA Spring 2010 session proposals are due tomorrow

Cobb,Judith cobbj at oclc.org
Thu Jan 14 15:04:19 EST 2010

The deadline for SOA session proposals is tomorrow, January 15, 2010.
Please note that at this time we have received very few proposals,
putting the Spring Conference in jeopardy. If you want to get the word
out about the projects you are working on, this is a great venue!

The theme for this meeting is Stewardship. We are looking for proposals
which include the following ideas as they relate to records, archives,
and special collections: custody, maintenance, control, management,
governance, storage, supervision, upkeep, economics, conservation,
preservation, and guardianship.

Please submit the following information with your proposal:

Session Title:
Session contact person name:
Session contact person phone number:
Session contact person email address:
Session participants (name and organization):
A brief, 100 - 200 word description of the session you are proposing and
how it relates to the topics above.

Submissions will be accepted via email. Please send your proposals to
Judy Cobb, cobbj at oclc.org

Judith Cobb

Product Manager

OCLC Digital Collection Services