[SOA] Archives Month Poster Committee

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Fri May 21 14:18:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

Archives Month is months away, but in order to create a poster that
reflects Ohio well we need to get started soon.   If you are interested
in contributing, this is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in an
SOA activity.  Our job is to:

1.  Generate ideas for Archives Month themes.

2.  Survey the SOA membership to find out which theme is most popular.

3.  Collect digitized images from institutions across the state to be
used on the poster.

4.  Organize the design, printing and distribution.

Primarily we will communicate via e-mail to exchange information and
ideas.  Our council liaison for this committee is Jillian Carney.  If
you are interested in participating or have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Lisa Wood
Archives Month Poster Committee Chair, 2010

Lisa Wood
Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager
Ohio Historical Society
614-297-2544

                 Ohio Historical Society
Celebrating 125 years of serving Ohioans.