[SOA] I Found it In the Archives! Winner Announced

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Mon Feb 28 09:23:16 EST 2011

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the winner of our statewide I Found It In the
Archives! contest.  Linda Carew Ejzak of Dublin, Ohio, was chosen from a
group of three finalists by public online vote.  We had 466 votes placed
on our blog at
http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/time-to-vote-i-found-it-in-t
he-archives/
<blocked::http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/time-to-vote-i-fou
nd-it-in-the-archives/> .  Linda won by receiving 43% of the public
vote.   She will now be submitted to SAA to compete in the national
contest.  We will keep you posted on the results of the national
competition.  Additionally, we will be posting all of the essays we