[SOA] Looking for Archival Law Papers

Connie Conner CConner at ohiohistory.org
Thu Apr 12 17:11:20 EDT 2012

Try the National Archives at Dayton
http://www.archives.gov/great-lakes/contact/archives.html as they may
have Court of Appeals records
http://www.archives.gov/research/court-records/bankruptcy.html.  If you
are interested in the Krause v. Rhodes case, there are court materials
in Ohio Attorney General case files, State Archives Series 2062, here at
the Ohio Historical Society.  You can search the catalog and scan the
finding aid at http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/portal/occ-p.shtml
<http://web2.ohiohistory.org/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=arclib#focus> .

Connie Conner
Government Records Archivist
Ohio Historical Society
Note: We are not moving but we have a new address
800 E. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH  43211-2474
cconner at ohiohistory.org <mailto:cconner at ohiohistory.org>
(614) 297-2573