[SOA] SOA Newsletter: institutional/people news due Sept. 1

Lisa Rickey LRickey at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Fri Aug 31 12:57:28 EDT 2012

One last ditch call for news! I will be compiling and editing the news
next week!

Sorry if you receive cross/multiple postings!

*****

Hello, everyone!

We are now collecting submissions of News and Announcements for the
spring issue of the Society of Ohio Archivists' newsletter Ohio
Archivist, which will come out in early October 2012.

(You do not have to be a member of SOA to submit your news - all
archives, records, and special collections news from Ohio is welcome!)

Think you don't have anything to share? Think again!

* Upcoming events: Did you create a great new exhibit or host an
interesting conference or program?
* Institutional news: Did you receive an important collection or write a
successful grant? Did you embark on a digitization project or do
something cool with social media?
* Personal news: Did you hire someone new? Did you earn a promotion or
award? Did you speak at a major conference or have an article published?

These are just a few examples, but you get the idea! Make sure to
include who, what, when, where, and why, as well as how readers can
access more information.

Submissions should be under 250 words and are due by September 1, 2012.
Please email to Lisa Rickey, lrickey at daytonmetrolibrary.org.

Lisa P. Rickey
Archivist & Reference Librarian
Dayton Metro Library