[SOA] Social media use in Libraries survey

Lisa Rickey LRickey at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Tue Sep 25 08:51:48 EDT 2012

This message originates from librarian Melissa Groveman at the Xenia
Public Library. She asked me to share it on relevant Ohio archivist
listservs.

-Lisa Rickey

*************

As part of an ongoing project to promote best practices in social media
in Ohio's libraries, the members of a working group from this year's
Library Leadership Ohio are surveying Ohio's libraries. This survey will
help us to compile information about which libraries are actively using
different forms of social media and social networking tools.

Please take a minute to help us out? Also, this survey is intended for
ALL kinds of libraries in Ohio: please forward this to any non-public
librarians you might know. We aim to get data from all kinds of
libraries in the state.

Here's the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TSY7PWQ