[SOA] Archives programming for little kids

Christine Engels CEngels at cincymuseum.org
Tue Sep 25 15:34:35 EDT 2012

Carrie,

I don't have any experience with children that young, but I'd say to go for visual impact. Maybe things like maps, photos or something they can relate to like items about children around their age.

Registration is closed now but the next MAC symposium here in Cincinnati (well, just across the river actually) would be perfect for you.
Engaging Students & Teachers: Integrating Primary Sources in K-16 Curricula
October 18-20, 2012
Covington, Kentucky

If you aren't attending I'd be happy to share resources after the workshop. Just send me a reminder.

Thanks,
Christine

Christine Schmid Engels, C.A.
Archives Manager