[SOA] SOA Archives Month poster selection results

Bain, George bain at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 6 19:56:53 EDT 2013

Folks,
Here are the results of the voting on the photo for this year's Archives Month poster in Ohio:

First place--Image # 18, dogs on roof during the 1937 flood (courtesy Portsmouth Public Library)

Second place--Image # 4, Xenia high school before and after the 1974 tornado (courtesy Greene County Public Library)

Third place--Image # 11, horse in the 1913 flood (courtesy Mahoning Valley Historical Society)

We want to thank all repositories that submitted photos; we had 25 photos from 11 different institutions. We also thank all who participated in the voting; there were 76 votes cast.

George Bain, chair, SOA Archives Month Committee