[SOA] Upcoming SOA council meeting-feedback needed!

Wiener, Judith Judith.Wiener at osumc.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:42:44 EDT 2013

Hello:

The new SOA council will me meeting at the end of this month to discuss agenda setting for the year ahead and we want your feedback!

If you have any ideas, issues, or concerns you would like to see us address in the year ahead, please feel free to contact me directly at Judith.wiener at osumc.edu<mailto:Judith.wiener at osumc.edu> or 614-292-9273.

We look forward to receiving your feedback and ideas!

Sincerely,
Judy Wiener
SOA President