[SOA] Voting is On for the I Found It In the Archives National Contest

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Sun Apr 14 22:09:04 EDT 2013

The Society of American Archivists has posted the 2013 finalists for the I Found It In the Archives national contest.

Click here (http://www2.archivists.org/initiatives/i-found-it-in-the-archives/i-found-it-in-the-archives-2013-national-competition) to vote for the submission that you find most compelling. In addition to the winner of the OHS contest, there are submissions from California, Mississippi, Texas and Virginia.

Voting ends May 15. The winner of the national competition will be announced in June. The prize is a trip to SAA’s Annual Meeting in New Orleans in August.

Good luck to Doug Tracy, winner of the OHS contest!