[SOA] Archivist contract position, Cincinnati

Christine Engels CEngels at cincymuseum.org
Mon Mar 4 15:33:19 EST 2013

I am posting this for someone else. Please respond to Regina Hartman.

The Elizabeth Gamble Deaconess Home Association is offering a grant to fund an independent contractor for the purpose of assembling an archive of all historic materials related to The Christ Hospital, the Association and the Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences.  We are looking to develop a centralized record of this historic information, create storage and circulation policies as well as establish an ongoing program for archive management.

We would like to begin work on this project as soon as possible, and have it well underway before the end of this fiscal year (June 30, 2013).    Interested parties should send a resume to my attention (regina.hartman at thechristhospital.com<mailto:regina.hartman at thechristhospital.com>)   We are looking for someone with a MSLS or MLIS with archival experience.  Please contact me if you have any questions.
Regina M. Hartman
Library Manager
The Christ Hospital
James N. Gamble Library
2139 Auburn Avenue
Cincinnati, OH  45219

Phone:  (513)585-2773
Fax:      (513)585-4353
Email:   regina.hartman at thechristhospital.com<blocked::mailto:regina.hartman at thechristhospital.com>

Life is too big to fit into a classroom. Support lifelong inspiration by making a gift to Cincinnati Museum Center today! To donate now copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.cincymuseum.org/support/annual