[SOA] Display case

Johnson, Jennifer jjohnson at ohioana.org
Fri Mar 22 15:31:11 EDT 2013

Hello, all! I have recently been given a small budget for the purchase/building of a display case for our reading room. I am thinking that an angled-top style similar to this<http://www.gaylord.com/adblock.asp?abid=15802> would be ideal, but I'm looking at other possibilities too.
Is there anything that you wish you had known or thought of before buying a case for your own institution? The case will be locked and away from natural light sources.
Do you have any information on Central Ohio suppliers, or is there an archivists' IKEA that I should know about (I wonder what that food court would be like...)?

Thanks for any info you can provide-

Jen Johnson
Librarian
Ohioana Library Association