[SOA] Archives Month is here!

Bain, George bain at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 2 08:13:01 EDT 2013

Fellow Buckeye State archivists,
It's October now--so it's the time for Archives Month in Ohio!

The poster for 2013 is going out in the mail today. (My apologies for it being issued late this year.) Please post them in your offices for other folks to see.

And admittedly it is late--but not too late--to list your events, whether specific Archives Month events or events being held during October, on the "events and activities" page in the Archives Month section of the SOA wiki. I know there are a bunch because I have received notices for some of them! Then have fun doing these.

Hope to see some of you in Columbus on Friday. Take care.
George Bain, Chair, SOA Archives Month Committee