[SOA] Ohio IR Day - Oct 24, 2014

Wildermuth, Jane S. jane.wildermuth at wright.edu
Fri Aug 22 10:13:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

We had a tremendous response to our inquiry about an Ohio IR Day!  We are moving forward with holding the informal get-together.   The Ohio IR Day will take place October 24, 2014 at the State Library of Ohio Boardroom (274 E 1st Ave # 100, Columbus, OH 43201) from 10:00am-2:00pm.

The day will consist of introductions, Lightning Rounds, Birds of a Feather discussion, and a speaker from bepress on IRs.

We are soliciting ideas for the Lightning Rounds.  We are hoping to have topics covered such as workflow, outreach, content types, assessment, scholarly communication, etc.   If you would like to participate in the Lightning Rounds, please include your topic when registering and plan to speak for 5 minutes.

Instead of providing lunch, we ask you to bring your own or contribute $5.00 and we will pick up pizza and drinks.

Register here - Registration Form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbl1SFb-LaGW51XDqq3X8nsX9QVvZ5NoQEW1b2khrDk/edit#gid=0>
Direction to State Library - http://library.ohio.gov/marketing/directions

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Jane Wildermuth & Elisabeth Shook

Jane Wildermuth