[SOA] FW: January MHS meeting

Anna Heran AHeran at lloydlibrary.org
Wed Jan 8 11:01:14 EST 2014

For folks in the greater Cincinnati area, if your organization is not a member of Museums & Historic Sites of Cincinnati, this a great opportunity to find out what the organization is about, the kinds of activities we engage in to promote visiting and use of these great regional resources, and a great way to meet your fellow preservation and cultural docent cohort.  Meeting starts at 10 am at the Lloyd Library and Museum, 917 Plum Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202.

If you’d like to come, please let us know so we have an accurate head count.

Best,

Anna Heran

Anna K. Heran

Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513-721-3707

www.lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path to the Future