[SOA] I Found It In the Archives Contest.

Heise, Robin rheise at co.greene.oh.us
Tue Jul 1 11:08:50 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the I Found It In the Archives Contest is in full swing!  The Greene County Archives has received some very interesting entries and we would like to share them with you.  Take a look and let us know what you think.

http://www.co.greene.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=1001

We will continue to update the site and our Facebook Page as entries are received so check back often!  Which reminds me, if you haven't found us on Facebook, be sure to look us up and like us!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Greene-County-Archives/1467449750150776?ref_type=bookmark

Thanks and have a great day!
Robin

Robin Heise
Public Outreach Coordinator
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Rd.
Xenia, OH  45385
Phone:  (937) 562-6489
Fax:  (937) 562-6485