[SOA] New EAD Task Force Website

Maggard, Suzanne (maggarsm) maggarsm at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Jun 10 17:04:38 EDT 2014

The Ohio EAD Task Force is proud to announce our new website, at the following URL:  https://sites.google.com/site/ohioead. The new website includes all the information that contributors need to get started using the EAD Finding Aid Creation Tool and the OhioLINK EAD Finding Aid Repository including training information, frequently asked questions, and an updated Starter Packet.  In addition, contributors and anyone interested in the Tool and Repository can view past presentations, minutes and reports.   The Task Force also plans to highlight new and interesting finding aids in the OhioLINK Finding Aid Repository in the Featured Collections section.

Since this new site can be edited by any member of the Task Force, we can easily keep all our information up-to-date, and keep our contributors aware of workshops, presentations, repository issues, and other news and events.  Links from the OhioLINK EAD Repository<http://ead.ohiolink.edu/xtf-ead/> home page will make this new website easily accessible to contributors.  If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us<https://sites.google.com/site/ohioead/about/contact>.

Sincerely,

Ohio EAD Task Force

Janet Carleton, Ohio University
Mary-Allen (Pasha) Johnson, The Ohio State University
Suzanne Maggard, University of Cincinnati, co-chair, suzanne.maggard at uc.edu<mailto:suzanne.maggard at uc.edu>
Cate Putirskis, The Ohio State University
Rhonda Rinehart, University of Akron, co-chair, rhonda6 at uakron.edu<mailto:rhonda6 at uakron.edu>