[SOA] Ohio IR Day - Oct 24 - Registration Reminder

Wildermuth, Jane S. jane.wildermuth at wright.edu
Wed Oct 1 11:38:13 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are less than 4 weeks way from Ohio IR Day! Don't forget to register via the IR Users Meeting Signup<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbl1SFb-LaGW51XDqq3X8nsX9QVvZ5NoQEW1b2khrDk/edit#gid=0>. Below are the details:

The Ohio IR Day will take place on October 24, 2014 at the State Library of Ohio Boardroom (274 E 1st Ave # 100, Columbus, OH 43201) from 10:00am-2:00pm. The day will consist of introductions, Lightning Rounds, Birds of a Feather discussion, and a speaker from bepress on IRs.

We are currently soliciting ideas for the Lightning Rounds. We hope to have topics covered such as workflow, outreach, content types, assessment, scholarly communication, etc. If you would like to participate in the Lightning Rounds, please include your topic when registering and plan to speak for 5 minutes.

Instead of providing lunch, we ask you to bring your own or contribute $5.00 and we will pick up pizza and drinks.

Direction to State Library - http://library.ohio.gov/marketing/directions

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us<mailto:digital at www.libraries.wright.edu>.

We look forward to seeing you there!

-Jane, Elisabeth, and Andrew