[SOA] Archives Month is coming!

George Bain bain at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 13 07:33:06 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
It is pushing the middle of August, which means Archives Month 2015 will
be here in a month and a half. So the Archives Month sub-committee hopes
you are actively working on plans for activities during October.

FYI, the Archives Month poster is in the design phase and we expect to
have it for you in September. It will be smaller in size this year, due
to budgetary constraints, but our poster tradition continues.

And closer at hand, voting for this year's winner of the Ohio "I Found
It in the Archives" contest should be announced very soon. Three
repositories have conducted local contests and you can show support for
our users by voting for the state-wide contest. The overall winner will
be recognized in early October at the Ohio Local History Alliance/SOA
fall meeting in Worthington.

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.
George Bain, Co-Chair, SOA Advocacy and Outreach Committee