[SOA] Reminder on contacts supporting NHPRC

George Bain bain at ohio.edu
Wed May 13 21:06:09 EDT 2015

Folks,
This is a reminder that SAA has encouraged archivists to contact our
House of Representatives members to ask them to support funding for
NHPRC at the $10 million level by May 15 (Friday). That is a cut-off
date for action on the part of the Appropriations Sub-committee on
Financial Services and General Government. See the SAA site
<archivists.org> for more details; then follow up with a contact--as
provided--to SAA as well so it can monitor the effort.

Please make your contacts. Remember, there non one who can tell our
story better than ourselves!
George Bain, Co-Chair, SOA Advocacy and Outreach Committee