[SOA] SOA Silent Auction

Reller, Suzanne (maggarsm) maggarsm at ucmail.uc.edu
Thu May 21 10:03:27 EDT 2015

Thank you to everyone who bid on items at the Silent Auction at SOA’s Annual Meeting last Friday, and congratulations to those who won.  We raised $384 for the scholarship fund which provides funds for students and new professionals to attend our Spring Conference!

Special thanks also goes out to all those who donated items:  Cleveland Public Library Special Collections Department, Gaylord, Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, Greene County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Hollinger Metal Edge, iArchives, NASA, Ohio Center for the Book, Ohio History Connection, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Society of American Archivists, University of Cincinnati Libraries, Wright State University, the Springfield Arts Council, Clark County Heritage Center, and Huenke Family Farms.   We appreciate all your help and support in this effort!

SOA 2015 Program and Local Arrangements Committee
Amber Bice
Lily Birkhimer
Jillian Carney
Amy Dawson