[SOA] Connecting to Collections Care webinar announcements

Heather Galloway hgalloway355 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:06:31 EDT 2015

Dear Society of Ohio Archivists,

I am a member of the advisory committee for the Connecting to Collections
Care website: http://www.connectingtocollections.org/

The website was established by Heritage Preservation with funding form IMLS
and is now a program run by the Foundation for the American Institute for
Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works.

We are hosting monthly webinars on a variety of collections care topics
aimed at smaller museums, libraries, archives and historical societies and
which are free.  The most recent webinar "After Disasters: Salvage and
Recovery in Small to Mid-Sized Museums and Libraries" had over 300
attendees.

I am wondering if there is a way that we might include announcements of
these programs in your monthly newsletter and how I would go about doing
that if possible.

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to give me.

Sincerely,
Heather Galloway

*Heather Galloway*
Conservator, Fellow AIC