[SOA] ATTN: College/university archivists & librarians--Educator survey related to WWI

Lily Birkhimer lbirkhimer at ohiohistory.org
Tue Sep 15 13:28:54 EDT 2015

Hello all,
As you may know, the Ohio History Connection has received a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities with the goal of increasing access to primary sources about Ohio's role in World War I. We'd like to learn more about how Ohio educators teach the subject of WWI, including what primary resources would be most valuable as part of a digital collection.
We appreciate the feedback many of you provided in the collections survey distributed this past summer, and we invite you to share the survey link below with the appropriate professors or department chairs at your college or university so we can learn more about their teaching and curriculum plans on this topic. Responses will support planning and selection for the digital collection and development of additional online instructional resources. Please feel free to share this survey link with any colleagues whose feedback may be helpful, and direct any questions to ohiomemory at ohiohistory.org<mailto:ohiomemory at ohiohistory.org>. Thank you!
Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IHE_WWI_Survey

Best,
Lily

Lily Birkhimer | Digital Projects Coordinator
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2558 | f. 614.297.2546  | lbirkhimer at ohiohistory.org<mailto:lbirkhimer at ohiohistory.org>

Planning a road trip? Check out our more than 50 historic sites at the new mobile-friendly ohiohistory.org.<http://www.ohiohistory.org/>