[SOA] Archives Month notes

George Bain bain at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:07:57 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
By now I suspect most of you have received your 2015 SOA Archives Month
poster, which was put into the mail on Tuesday. Please put it up in a
place with high visibility!

And it is getting closer to October. Please submit information on your
events and activities on the calendar section of the Archives Month page
of the SOA wiki. One of our weaknesses in the past has been a calendar
with very few entries. Let try to change that this year, okay?

Lastly, will anyone from Ohio be participating in the
"#AskAnArchivstDay" event on October 1 this year. If so, please post
that to the calendar. Thanks much.
George Bain, Co-Chair, SOA Advocacy and Outreach Committee