[SOA] FW: H-Midwest: Introducing the Profiling Midwest Collections Blog

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Mon May 16 08:03:22 EDT 2016

FYI
___________________________________
Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | OHIO University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | http://media.library.ohiou.edu | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital  | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/