[SOA] FW: MARAC Fall 2017 Buffalo Conference registration now open!

Carleton, Janet via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Tue Aug 15 14:12:16 EDT 2017

Not too far away from Ohio...

___________________________________
Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Ohio University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | http://media.library.ohiou.edu<http://media.library.ohiou.edu/> | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital  | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/